Original topic:

s secure not working properly

(Topic created on: 03-24-2021 01:43 PM)
Samsung_fufRwaV
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy J
mask apps was a great feature of s secure, But after download a 30 mb update of 3-july-2020 update, it is not working properly.
Before this update any app wich is masked, was worked in s secure. but now, if i want to run a masked app, it is not running. to run masked app it require to unmask it. which is very hatful. apps also not working in background when it is masked

4 Comments
Emmanuel_J12
Options
Galaxy J

Hey if you're still facing this issue with the Secure Folder, then please turn out to the feedback section and raise an error report.

Kindly follow the steps as below:

Log in Samsung Members app > Click “+ button” at the bottom right > Click “Send feedback” > Click “Error reports” > Add detail of the issue and attach the system log data (click checkbox)

*When you abstract the log file. Please check off the pop-up message: log file delivered

You can also check this link which explains in detail the entire steps to send feedback: https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Community-Guidelines/Send-Feedback-Report-a-Bug-to-Samsung/m-p/3...

0 Likes
vedanshthakkar
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
in Samsung s8 s secure is not compatible??
0 Likes
Aj50
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
s secure app is not working. it shows s secure keep stopping. I'm unable to use this app
0 Likes
Javedzeer
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
s secure app is not working. it shows s secure keep stopping. I'm unable to use this app in galaxy A50
0 Likes