Original topic:

Samsung Max VPN

(Topic created on: 08-23-2020 10:31 PM)
souvik04
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy J
Hello Members, 
  I have a question about Samsung max vpn. 
  This VPN was not worked properly in Jio internet. When I enable VPN then jio's network is too slow. Even without vpn it's network is also working very slow. 
  But in other networks like Vodafone, VPN workes normally there was no problem. I am searching it in internet and many of websites says that jio is not allow VPN service. There network service will not worked in VPN. 
I am also interested to know how does it worked to secure internet connection? 
If any of you already post about Samsung Max VPN, then please comment your post link.
What is the advantages and disadvantages of this vpn?
I am using Jio sim in my phone. Is it required to enable VPN? 
Can I change IP address and server location? 
I say this because many of websites says that by using vpn you can change your IP address and server location. 
Is it true?
0 Likes

4 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
i think problem with jio

View solution in context

Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
regarding max vpn as per my understanding
The Samsung Max vpn encrypts data when it is sent through a public Wi-Fi network. Likewise, there are features such as tracker blocking and DNS masking to offer a secured Web browsing experience. You can view privacy reports to see how the app adds security to other apps and network connections.

and On the privacy side of things, Samsung Max allows for data to be encrypted even when it is being sent over an insecure Wi-Fi network, while tracker blocking ensures that users can keep their online activities to themselves

View solution in context

Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
but without vpn its also not risky untill and unless you are using public wifi

View solution in context

Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
hope my comments are informative for you and able to clear your doubts

View solution in context

8 Comments
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
i think problem with jio
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
regarding max vpn as per my understanding
The Samsung Max vpn encrypts data when it is sent through a public Wi-Fi network. Likewise, there are features such as tracker blocking and DNS masking to offer a secured Web browsing experience. You can view privacy reports to see how the app adds security to other apps and network connections.

and On the privacy side of things, Samsung Max allows for data to be encrypted even when it is being sent over an insecure Wi-Fi network, while tracker blocking ensures that users can keep their online activities to themselves
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
but without vpn its also not risky untill and unless you are using public wifi
souvik04
Active Level 8
Galaxy J
if I use mobile data then vpn is not required but in public wifi it's required.
right?
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
it is also useful as privacy side even you use data, as it blocks in site tracking and encrypt your data and also its useful as data saver.
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
hope my comments are informative for you and able to clear your doubts
souvik04
Active Level 8
Galaxy J
thanks for comments. it's useful for me👍
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J