Original topic:

battery problem solution

(Topic created on: 11-13-2017 11:10 PM)
Soumyaj7MAX
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy J
Hii everyone,

I am Soumya Chatterjee and I am from West Bengal. Since my latest update which dates a week before a problem arrived regarding the battery drainage during overnight or idle condition.

The drainage varied from 10% to 15%. The battery usage shows that screen uses 8-10 % power usage. The reason was completely unknown.

I had asked many friends post questions Regarding the problem even mailed Samsung. All the probable solution given by them went to vain.

How many of you fell the same problem???

#reply your problem status.

In solution of these problem I searched several website and found some really amazing informations. One was the location settings in the phone. It's get activated manually or some unconditional state that might be a reason of battery drainage.

To stop the problem go as followes:-

1 Go to the security settings.
2 Then head to other security settings.
3 Open device administrator.
4 There you find one such setting whose heading is FIND MY DEVICE is activated. Deactivate it.
5 Next head to location settings from toggle bar, long pressing it.
6 There you will find GOOGLE LOCATION HISTORY. Simply off it.
7 Next head to settings open FIND MY DEVICE. Again off it.
8 Activate the power saver mode to 2nd level.

Doing this helped me to tackle my situation.

HOPE THIS MIGHT HELP YOU GUYS

ALL THE BEST......
0 Likes
6 Comments
Ahp
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
thx for sharing.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
thax
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
"Thank you for Joining Samsung community. We would recommend taking some troubleshooting steps to further isolate what you may be experiencing.
Find troubleshooting steps on provided link http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689. Please let the community know what steps you have taken and if you have noticed any changes or improvements. This will help the Community to provide you steps without repeating any steps you may have already taken. "

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
Soumyaj7MAX
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
In my post i have mention all the steps
0 Likes
mnh
Active Level 8
Galaxy J
which phone you using?
0 Likes
Soumyaj7MAX