Active Level 3
Hello everyone, 

I have j7 pro it has been some issue form last 1 t0 2 month is that battery drain automatically when I kept at night .

I done all activities such as powersaving mode 

Uninstall useless app , ram clear , but no problem solve 

Could you provide any solution on same 

Because samsung mobile doesn't given as good battery backup as MI , REALME, ONEPLUS  I am regretting to buy this Samsung phone
8 Comments
Active Level 4
this problem you has because of last security patch update this last update is very worst for j7 pro
are you also going through this situation
yes bro
Active Level 6
J7 pro released in 2017 so its almost 3 years old. So the lithium ion battery may have loosed its capacity.The charge Depending on Battery mah it may have around 300-500 or may be even more charge Cycles i.e) 0-100% is 1 cycle. if charged from around 50-100 % it may be consider as 1/2 cycle.So from that you may approximately calculate the number of times you have charge the phone.Overuse and charge-dischrage phone frequently/continously may effect battery life.
Active Level 7
After factory reset does the font size become small in J7 Pro. what is the reason.
you can change font size in settings according to yo
Active Level 3
hello member this battery draining problem could be due to mobile heating ?
because of use of back cover
Active Level 6

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve "battery drainage issue" kindly follow the given below steps:

1)Battery optimization:-Settings>Select Device Maintenance/Device Care>Optimize>Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory
2) Close background running apps:-Tap on recent key and close the background running application.

For more information on "battery drainage" please click on the link below:
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support