Original topic:

Applications stopped working after Software update on j7 pro

(Topic created on: 11-07-2019 06:47 AM)
Meghasharma
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy J
I am using Samsung J7 Pro and I got an update of samsung software on 1st august,2019. And after updating my Gpay and Netflix stopped working.

On Gpay, 
1. Transaction stopped going through 
2. I reinstalled the app, but after that I am getting issue "Unable to verify your number" 

I tried same number on another phone today after waiting so long as I was considering its a Google Pay issue. So I tried on another phone but I am able to login on gpay. So Its a samsung issue. 

Because after the update my netflix is also giving an error on launch screen.

My Voot app is showing a error message while trying to download "Your device doesnot support DRM content" 
Which was working a day before update
4 Comments
Galaxy J
@Meghasharma i am also using j7pro but I don't face any such issue.
Try to update apps regularly and for now goto settings-apps-reset apps preference.
After this restart your device and then try.
0 Likes
Meghasharma
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
I have already tried doing this but still facing the same. 3 apps suddenly stopped working after the update which I have used and was working properly before updating my device.
Google pay also cheked the issue and not having any issue from their side. And I also tried using same number other mobile as well and its working there
0 Likes
Galaxy J
@meghasharma then I advice you to factory reset your device, because i did the same after update.
0 Likes
Meghasharma
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
@MrGeek, Thanks. Your advice worked well and all the apps started working after Factory Reset
0 Likes