Original topic:

Trash UI 3.1

(Topic created on: 03-10-2021 06:24 AM)
MrSKhan12
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
So few days ago, Samsung released One Ui 3.1 for A50, and after using my phone for 1 day, I can confidently say One UI 3.1 is the worst update in A50 till date, I can't even enlist all of the problems I'm facing but I'll try to enlist all the major problems that are just embarrassing.

1. Camera app is unstable as hell, crashes all the time, photos clicked keeps on processing, never stops, Images coming out are corrupted.

2. All the data from Secure folder is gone, Not even a Single image is left, in my file of Secure folder the storage is written as -9.8gb/0b i mean what the hell is that???

3. Apps are crashing phenomenally, Can't even slide properly on FB lite.

4. Some of my old clicked photos meant for nostalgia are corrupted, i mean what the hell is this **** man??? All my secure files are gone my gallery pictures are corrupted...

5. Battery is draining like 1% per 30-40 seconds,

6. Whole UI is lagging like hell.

I just wanna ask why the hell did they rolled out such a shitty update?? Whats the problem with them?? I still remember 3-4 days ago everything was fine on One UI 2.5, What the hell samsung wants us to do??? People who can't afford flagships gets this kind of treatment??? Thank you very much hangsung for such a shitty and dumb update and ruining my important files and pictures, Today I'm actually promising myself never to buy Any shitty samsung phone from now on, Oneplus, realme, redmi all of them are doing great not even providing the update let their users atleast use their phone for a while instead of giving update 3-4 months earlier and deleting all their files and destroying the phone.

Also, before any dumb guy like Interchupipi comes telling me to update my phone with a fast wifi network, I'm using Airtel Xtreme fibre 300mbps plan and I checked before updating speed was around 340-350 mbps constant. There was no internet issue while downloading, this update is shit and i humbly request devs to roll out bug fixes as fast as possible, it's unbearable.
13 Comments
samFansi
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
A big problem!😔
MrSKhan12
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
It's the shittiest update I've ever seen in my life bro, what kind of security update deletes important files???
samFansi
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
I really feel bad for that,
0 Likes
VigneshRSunil
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
It is full of bugs
MrSKhan12
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
It's 1.8gb of bugs nothing else, with A52 launch right around the corner, they are forcing us to switch to A52 by introducing 1.8GB of bugs via one ui 3.1
VigneshRSunil
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
We will get the stable update soon.
0 Likes
VigneshRSunil
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
You can roll back to android10 by Using odin refer youtube to do it.
0 Likes
Ashu5076
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
lagging a lot
0 Likes
samFansi
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
bro havn't you back up u r phone before updating
It's really important aspect,
samsung warns everytime when a update is provided,even for small security updates!
Solution:
try to restore u r back up if u performed any
hope u r pblm will be solved👍🏻
0 Likes