Original topic:

Issue with photos on Galaxy A50

(Topic created on: 07-19-2020 11:12 PM)
HarshManocha
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
There is a grey box appearing over my pictures.
They are ok on the thumbnails but when you click on the picture it flashes open for a second then a grey box comes over the photo. Please help as these photos are important.This has only started happening recently.
6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
can you post screenshot?
0 Likes
HarshManocha
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
It looks like this
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Bro your storage is getting corrupt.
1. If you are using memory card for photos storage, move all data to the pc and dont use it anymore.
2.If you are using internal store and this is happening, backup ypur phone asap and i would suggest resetting the device to check if the problem solves. Otherwise you'll have to go to the service center.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
yes yoyo is right ....remove sd card and check ✔
HarshManocha
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
i was actually using sd card only for photographs. have moved all the photos to internal storage now. will remove and check the sd card. Thanks!!
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve the issue kindly follow the given below steps:-

1. Check device in safe mode:- Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears >Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Hold the power button and select restart on the device.

2. Reset the device:- Settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes