Original topic:

Subject: Urgent Report: Critical Issues with Samsung Galaxy A73 5G (128GB)

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Pmshah
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
 Dear Samsung Support Team, 

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to bring to your attention two pressing issues that have recently surfaced on my Samsung Galaxy A73 5G (128GB) device.

1. Call Screen Freezing and Unresponsiveness: Since the latest update, my phone has been experiencing frequent freezing and unresponsiveness specifically when receiving incoming calls. The screen goes blank, rendering me unable to answer or reject calls through the usual interface. To circumvent this, I've had to resort to turning off the screen using the power button and then reactivating it to access the hidden call options. Despite this workaround, the main incoming call screen with buttons remains frozen, severely hindering my ability to manage incoming calls efficiently. 

2. Significant Decline in Image Quality: Following the recent update, there has been a noticeable deterioration in the quality of photos and videos captured by the device. Images lack the crispness and clarity that were previously characteristic of the A73's camera capabilities. Notably, moving objects now appear blurry and unstable, detracting from the overall visual experience. These issues are deeply concerning as they greatly impair the usability and functionality of my device. As a consumer who specifically selected the A73 for its superior camera performance, I am profoundly disappointed by the sudden decline in image quality. I implore your team to conduct a thorough investigation into these issues and provide a timely resolution. It is imperative that measures are taken to restore the device to its intended level of performance, particularly with regard to image quality. 

Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated. I eagerly await a satisfactory solution to these pressing concerns. 

Thank you.
8 Comments
K_K_Y
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
They may be about launching a74 then 😆 🤣
0 Likes
K_K_Y
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Have you used ai to compose this post
?
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue and wait for next update may be fix it by Samsung team soon. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Your's most welcome to here.
0 Likes
kkdm
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Yes bro some touch problem , incoming call receiving problem
0 Likes
SammyRaj
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Just in case you are unware Samsung has unofficial policy of degrading and downgrading its phone models via update to compel users to buy a new higher end phone.

So these bugs are deliberately done by ScamSung. So don't expect anything from them....

Further BugSung feels no responsibility towards its A73 mode as it has superior Snapdragon chip, hence it has defacto disowned this model. It wants Samsung buyers to own and love its crappy heater Exynos chips.

So live with buyers remorse or buy a phone of another company.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you to share the log file. This will help us to investigate further and resolve this issue. Please also share the photos or videos regarding your concern.

To attach the log file: Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
imu73
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I updated my a73 to march security patch.everything was fine.after 30 days i got a pink line.i have been using the device since 1st of june 2022.
0 Likes