Original topic:

I face weird display issue

(Topic created on: 11-23-2022 06:07 PM)
DudeShambhu
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I bought my new Samsung 
Galaxy A73 5G 256GB last friday, in zero to 10% brightness the grey colour alone looks like some grey grunge effect, but other colours look good and even grey becomes normal when i increase the brightness,it is only happening in low brightness, it is clearly seen in low light situtations, except that the display is perfect no issue,today 23nov morning i visited the service centre,there they told this is not a big issue and doesnt create any problem,even i am ok with it as it appears only in grey to light black colours,that too only in low brightness, but still this shouldn't happen, because this is not the thing i expected from a 45k rupee phone.
I searched online about this issue,but couldn't find anything similar. But i can adjust with this mobile, but defenitely samsung should figure out the issue,why this is happening. I am facing this from the time i opened it. At that time i thought it is some bug, but after that i updated it to android 13 and also checked in safe mode as told by customer care, but still its there.
I have used lots of phone in this price range,this is my first phone where i experience this. 
Little dissapounted that even in samsung service they told this wont be a big issue,only its a issue if the brightness is high and etc.but a new samsung user i need a perfect phone as the price is not cheap. I could not picture it as it is in low brightness and phone camera cannot capture it. For example it looks like grey grunge effect , some patches here and there,top part most. 
0 Likes
14 Comments
DudeShambhu
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Other than that ,phone is awesome,and this issue doesn't matter much. But i am sharing because this should not happen in phones at this price range and it should be perfect. And please check this issue when u buy new samsung device.
Thankyou
Galaxy A
Same issue my A73
0 Likes
DudeShambhu
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I think it is a common problem. What did service guy tell u bro
0 Likes
f62boy
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Bro its very common issue in samoled displays. Its because of the delay taken to turn ON led pixel to show the grey color. As the technology used in most models is AC dimming, this problem occurs. Its only happens between dark shade color pixels and the pure black pixels(only in low brightness). This is an ignorable issue in day time, but its become an issue when we see dark movies at night😑 . I was also very disappointed when i noticed this issue for first time. I send screen recorded video to samsung care center🥲. But unfortunately the issue is not vissible to others as it is a hardware problem. So bro when you buy a amoled phone next time, search models with DC dimming technology.🙂
DudeShambhu
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Oh ok bro thanks
Kunal2
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
👍
Kunal2
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Bro mo need to worry. Its due to super amoled display. Its not an issue.in low brightness super amoled displays have this little type of color fading issue. Its in all phones having super amoled display
0 Likes
DudeShambhu
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Oh ok bro thank you
bhanj
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Shyam
0 Likes