Original topic:

A73 Charging issue

(Topic created on: 05-25-2023 03:23 PM)
A73User
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Hello👋 guys,
I'm sunny from (AP). I have purchased Samsung A73 on June 28th 2022, from that starting date to till now I have experienced some issues with regards to the charging areas. Mainly when I use my phone while in charging that time I feel the performance is little bit slow the touch response from the display is little slow, Even while I am texting some one in social media apps or any where while in charging the touch response from the phone is slow and if I press the particular words forcefully on my phone's keyboard it doesn't take the response "This is the issue from starting i have faced", i felt like its not an vooc or dart charger but it is also an fast charger. While in charging condition it should show the same performance touch response. But it my case bit delayed, if I unplug the charger and test it's OK all fine. 

And second, this issue is recently observed. When I use my charged phone still the drain point for (Exp- still 5%), when immediately connected to adapter it doesn't charge and even I have unplugged the adapter and tested with other adapter with same company provided cable it works with others chargers at that time even same tested with cable by using another cable and checking is it cable fault or adapter. Both are good but in my phone case if I connect it won't charges. So the alternative solution I have found is by using other chargers and making my phone charge of some seconds and then I used to connect my charger to charge. Literally around that below 15% like I said 10% or 5% when I try to connect charger it doesn't and I used to activate charging by using other c-type charger and then I used to connect mine. For activation purpose. This is an weird problem I have faced in my life of smart phones. If possible I try to record and upload the vedio regarding this problems. 

So any one from ur perspective faced this above mentioned problem from A73 users or any A series users. Plz comment below my humble request 🙏 
3 Comments
Ash00
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Ur phone doesn't charge till 5 percent?
0 Likes
A73User
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
When I bought this phone it used to charge even if it is 1% or if even dead also it charges idk what Happened recently I have faced this issue when it 1-10 % or if the phone is dead sometimes not every time it doesn't I have to use other chargers to make phone charge for some seconds like activation then I used to keep to my chrager😞
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes