Original topic:

New Galaxy A73 issues

(Topic created on: 04-23-2023 03:53 PM)
CoolMel
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hello all!

I'm having a few issues with my new A73. I have the 256gb variant. Listing them as below. Please help me fix them. I previously had the m31s. 

1: When I enter the pass code to unlock the phone, the animation where the keypad disappears towards the front lags a bit. Never used to happen in my old M31s. 

2: In Samsung Wallet I noticed eye comfort shield turns off when I'm on the app main page. But when I tap on add card, eye comfort shield turns on. Then when I exit the same it turns off. Strange!

3: Sometimes when I punch in passcode and the home screen freezes and goes back to the lock screen. Weird! 

4: Noticed the display blinking like a tube light when it wakes up. Not often but saw it happen 2 times at least. 

I ran the system diagnostics but everything seems fine. Running on latest softwares ie A13 and OneUI5.1. 

PLEASE HELP ME FIX THIS. YOUR REPLIES WILL BE DEEPLY APPRECIATED. I HOPE IVE NOT GOT A LEMON PHONE. 

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE. 

MEL. 
15 Comments
Babai1995
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I am not samsung wallet user but i also facing problems no 1,3 and 4 many of time. I am also 256gb varient user.
CoolMel
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Oho. Are you from India?
0 Likes
Babai1995
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Yes
0 Likes
CoolMel
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I've sent you a dm.
0 Likes
CoolMel
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
For certain app notifications the screen does not wake. Is that normal?
0 Likes
Babai1995
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Yea. It is called silent notification.
0 Likes
Ro97
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Same problem
CoolMel
Active Level 1