Original topic:

A71 display problem ( yellow tint on upper side )

(Topic created on: 05-24-2020 08:38 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A
Hey Samsung you are so cheater. Why don't you provide any software update for A71 ?? From long time u don't roll out any software update. I shall never buy a Samsung smartphone again. I shall never buy a Samsung smartphone again . Major problems in galaxy A71....... 1. Can't record 1080p 60fps video. 2. Can't enable flashlight in 64 megapixel camera mode. 3. When display brigthness is 10% to 20% and dark mode is on there is a Yellowish tint on upper side of the display.( in all a71 devices) 4. Can't play pubg in highest setting as A70 can play pubg in highest setting, even the price of A71 is more than A70. THIS ARE THE MAIN PROBLEMS OF GALAXY A71. I KNOW YOU CAN SOLVE THESE ALL PROBLEMS THROUGH SOFTWARE UPDATE. IF YOU DON'T SOLVE THESE PROBLEMS THROUGH SOFTWARE UPDATES INDIAN CUSTOMERS WILL KICK SAMSUNG SOON.
13 Comments
Vtech
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
i have done your job let's see what they have to say
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
thanks
0 Likes
Rsreddy
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
yaa, some times faced charging issues
0 Likes
VINEESHVN
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
same.
charging issue
0 Likes
VINEESHVN
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
correct..very very correct..all indian customers will kick samsung smartphones..because samsung software uptade avoid only indian customers
0 Likes
VINEESHVN
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
my mian problem is some time charging very slow and over heating while charging.some time no problem
0 Likes
VINEESHVN
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
my device is A71
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "display issue " kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears >Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Hold the power button and select restart on the device.
2) Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

And we would like to inform you that as of now there is no information available regarding software update whenevere there is any update regading it  you will be informed for the same.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes