A50 CAMERA ISSUES AFTER ANDROID 10 UPDATE

(Topic created on: 05-26-2020 10:14 PM)
Nadheem
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
After updating my A50 to latest ONE UI2.0 Android 10 iam facing issues
1. Night mode pictures are extremely noisy than before
2. HDR ain't working properly and consistently even after i turned on always on HDR
3. Zoom is not working in 25 mp mode
If you guys are also facing these issues please report to samsung.
5 Comments
Galaxy A
phone is also heating in normal use
Galaxy A
really Samsung developer is too worst even they delayed in update...but still they didn't improve anything
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Time to Leave Samsung
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and perform following methods to resolve the Camera issue :

1) Please clear data or cache of Camera Application(Tap Settings>Apps>Camera>Storage>Clear Cache/data)

2) Check device in safe mode - Using Safe Mode on a Samsung phone allows you to force the device to run the essential operating system, and disable most 3rd party applications.
To enter in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears>Press and hold the power off icon.
To Exit safe mode: Restart the device.

3) Reset the Device :- Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite
How to reset :- Settings>General Management>Reset

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

ravikamada
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I have an samsung a50. My gallery and camera not working from the time recent software updated
0 Likes