Original topic:

Display brightness automatically dim and bright randomly

(Topic created on: 03-25-2024 12:18 PM)
Curz
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Just as I was typing this, the display automatically became bright. The brightness is on full, yet it became dull while updating GMAIL and other non-system apps. Basically, the display brightness goes down even on full brightness, and it happens randomly sometimes while browsing internet as well. And no, Adaptive Brightness is turned off. Last version of Samsung UI also had dim wallpaper issue which Samsung fixed only after an year. 

When is this smartphone going to dyop having display issues? Like seriously, I've never had such issues with Motorola, Sony and HTC I owned years ago. This is so frustrating. 

Smartphone- Galaxy A52s running latest Android and Feb update. 

2 Comments
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you to share the log file. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue.

To attach the log file: Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Curz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Also, the dim home screen wallpaper issue has returned.
It's not dim in gallery. And its a little dim on Lock Screen as well.
I did not notice it because I had night wallpaper on for some time. love bright wallpapers, and they look so dull on home screen now.

Keep full brightness to notice the difference between these. 1711725185432.jpg1711725185497.jpg1711725268010.jpg
0 Likes