Original topic:

issue with buds+

(Topic created on: 08-06-2020 05:22 PM)
vipinvyas
Active Level 2
Options
Wearables
I am using buds+ for two months  left bud is disconnected automatically and now not being connected . Only right bud is working now. Pls suggest the solution if its a software issue or I need to approach samsung care.
0 Likes
15 Comments
Wearables
Same happened with me. bro service center is the only option. But make sure to check both buds because they replaced mine left one and now both are showing different in my phone and I have to go back again. A&#₹&# services
0 Likes
vipinvyas
Active Level 2
Wearables
hi what happened finally. did you got replacement of your buds. I m fade up with continuous trouble of these buds. once battery is drained, buds get disconnected and not being charged
0 Likes
RohithkiranS
Expert Level 3
Wearables
Just visit ur nearest authorized samsung service center and u will get the solution for this problem
pgshankar
Active Level 4
Wearables
I had this issue and found the ultimate solution
1.Fully charge the case
2.keep both the buds in their respective slots.
3. now adjust the position of the bud that is not working until red light appears.
make sure the red light stays on by repeatedly adjusting the position of the repaired bud.
4.once the red light stays on. leave the bud for about 1 hr with the case open. Check on and see red light is still on.
5. After 1-2 hrs try connecting to galaxy wearable app.
the repaired bud must be charging now and will be ready to connect.
0 Likes
vipinvyas
Active Level 2
Wearables
thanks Shankar, this worked for me too. my both buds are working now. I had also registered repair request on samsung care but they are poor in customer service, meanwhile I tried the fix u suggested snd it worked.
pgshankar
Active Level 4
Wearables
I'm glad I could help
vipinvyas
Active Level 2
Wearables
hi Shankar, everytime when battery of buds is drained, they get disconnected and not being charged. I need to use this solution everytime and fade up of this issue. what you suggest if I should ask Samsung to replace the buds. buds are only 3 months old
0 Likes
samauriga
Active Level 7
Wearables
There you go. I had the same issue, out of the box.

https://youtu.be/m8AdSI6xl4k

Here's a post as well for better explanation.

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Wearables/Ultimate-fix-to-galaxy-buds-right-left-bud-issue/td-p/...
Zakk16
Beginner Level 3
Wearables
Thanks a lot. Finally I have got the solution. 👍👍👍
0 Likes