Original topic:

issue with buds +

(Topic created on: 09-16-2020 10:42 PM)
vipinvyas
Active Level 2
Options
Wearables
I m fade up with bug in Samsung buds + usage. My buds are disconnected after battery drained and now not being charged and not being connected to any device. Its a continuous problem with buds +. These are 3 months old...is there any scope to get these replaced. There are some trucks to fix the issue temporarily but not able to understand why everytime the buds are disconnected and not being charged once battery is fully drained.
0 Likes
4 Comments
Wearables
Take them to service centre.
vipinvyas
Active Level 2
Wearables
👍
0 Likes
vipinvyas
Active Level 2
Wearables
there is a big scam in Samsung. I handed over my buds plus to resolve the issue. they kept these buds for 4-5 days and now saying the cradle of buds is not standard one as per billing and have some other identification number and asking me if its replaced with someone else. I haven't been out of my house in last 4 months.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

First, navigate to and open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone.

For the Galaxy Buds or Buds+, tap About earbuds. Tap Reset earbuds, and then tap Reset to confirm.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes