Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Health Monitor App in South Africa

(Topic created on: 11-21-2021 08:12 PM)
Styx
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Hi. I have an S21 Ultra with a Watch 3 and wanted to use the Samsung Health Monitor App with the ECG and other functions, but it seems it is not available in South Africa. When will it be available here? These functions were the primary factors for choosing this phone and watch combo. T.I.A.
Styx
Active Level 3
Wearables
I used the links in that video. You can watch the video as well if you want instructions
0 Likes
Styx
Active Level 3
Wearables
If samsung or whoever of this site has an issue with me sharing this info they can go fck themselves.
Samsung_hXFbfmD
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

I have the S21 Ultra and Watch4 ..also waiting for BP ...only reason why I bought the Watch..why is it still not available in South Africa...

0 Likes
Styx
Active Level 3
Wearables
You shouldn't have gotten the watch4, should have gone with a different brand. They won't release the BP functionality. They will promise it will be available on the next watch, but then something else will be missing.
0 Likes
merv78
Active Level 1
Wearables

I moved to Samsung because of the superior offerings they had on the competition I have a Samsung S21 Ultra and the latest watch and after investing in the products found out that I am limited due to non availability of highlighted functions on the watch in South Africa. I too would like to know when this will be available in South Africa ?

0 Likes
Styx
Active Level 3
Wearables
Don't hold your breath, Samsung South Africa is as useless as you would expect a South African branch to be.
0 Likes
D_uma
Active Level 3
Wearables
I mean a company that's slow to change like Apple has managed to get this right. What's stopping Samsung? Are they really working on it even?
0 Likes
Pangalangking
Active Level 1
Wearables
I have the same problem, no ECG, SPO2, or Blood pressure monitoring on my Galaxy Watch 3. A year down the line & nothing has changed. Promises from Samsung on updates never materialized. They are completely useless. Just purchased the new Huawei Watch 3 pro. On board continuous SPO2, Heart Rate and skin temperature monitoring. Over 100 workout modes & yes, a 5 day battery life all combined in a 48mm titanium casing. Samsung need to take notes. Selling my Galaxy watch 3 if anyone wants this **bleep**.
Marcwilby
Beginner Level 3
Wearables
I'm also over Samsung watch and phone struck on UI one 3.1 and Android 11 when the rest of the world is on UI one 4.x and android 12. The health watch is a wast of money does nothing. I just got a Sk8 and it measures blood Pressure, ECG, Heart Rate and Oxegen
0 Likes
ML3
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I have the watch 3 and also bought the combo Samsung watch and phone and mainly for the ecg feature. But Samsung clearly won't bother trying to get the feature in South Africa. Extremely disappointed.
0 Likes