Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds plus not showing up on bluetooth list

(Topic created on: 06-22-2020 11:54 AM)
confusedguy101
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
exactly what the title says they won't show up on bluetooth tooth list or the wearable app list when the case is open. I searched a lot and all of them said to reset them through the app which i can't do cause they aren't paired and i can't go to the service centers as they are closed due of covid-19. please help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
samauriga
Active Level 7
Wearables
It didn't work for me in the 1st time..... Cycle is "Open case - hold on to Buds - blinking appears - if not - remove buds & put em back-close case " I tried this for 4 times & in the 5th time I was able to get the hard reset (blinking light on case)

View solution in context

14 Comments
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Wearables
Was it connected to another phone first?
Wearables
it was only connected to my phone for about 2 months and then one day it just wouldn't connect so i unpaired the thing and then tried again and it wouldn't work. note to self google issue's before unpairing devices.😑
0 Likes
samauriga
Active Level 7
Wearables
Did you try a hard reset, by holding the buds?
0 Likes
Wearables
if you mean by holding both buds touch pads at the same time for 6 secs then yes i tried it and sadly it didn't work. tried it with both buds in case and then both in ear and none worked.
0 Likes
Solution
samauriga
Active Level 7
Wearables
It didn't work for me in the 1st time..... Cycle is "Open case - hold on to Buds - blinking appears - if not - remove buds & put em back-close case " I tried this for 4 times & in the 5th time I was able to get the hard reset (blinking light on case)
ziggy6510
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

I tried what you suggested, i opened up the case, held the buds for 6 seconds, tried this for a half hour, it was getting late, so I decided to try the next day. I then turned off my laptop. Then I decided to open the case and open up the samsung wearable app, as soon as I did, BOOOOOM, it paired with my samsung galaxy 10. It was the laptop causing interference with the signal to the app on the phone. Today, i made sure that my tablet, android tv were off  before i tried to pair again, now it works fabulously. Thought i would share my information, to turn off or put in airplane mode all other phones, tablets and android tvs or internet capable tvs before you pair your galaxy buds.

AKab279
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Thanks I tried this it worked..

0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Reset app preferences.
Settings > Apps > More option or on three dots at the top right corner of the screen > Reset App Preferences

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes