Original topic:

samsung m30s phone heating issue whenever I am in the game and other apps .

(Topic created on: 05-01-2020 05:03 PM)
maniShm51
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
  • my Samsung m30s phone always have a big issue with his software and also other part of my phone ..whenever I use any heavy game like pubg and other the thing is done with my phone is heating issues  ..can you please suggest me some better option for this problem  ..mostly the camera area and lower part ? 

3 Comments
unnu1234
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
these tips apply to any game please search on the internet for tips , i am myself not an expert but i have experience of playing pubg on my phone samsung j7 pro , it has only 3gb ram, my suggestion is that before starting to play pubg restart the phone then start pubg after the phone boots completely , also in pubg game settings try to use 30fps option and see if it helps to reduce temperature while playing pubg ,before playing pubg make sure that there are no unwanted apps running, so that maximum ram is free, see if this helps , i use a free app called devcheck to check the temperature of my phone. it is available for download in playstore , check the temperature of your phone before and after playing games , dont play game and charge phone at same time.
thank you for reading :)
i hope that i have helped you , my phone heats up to around 38 degree celsius and feels hot to touch.
0 Likes
unnu1234
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
i feel bad while telling you that after the android oreo and pie updates my phone heats up more , it used to work well on android nougat 7.0
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly follow the below mentioned step to improve the performance of the device:

1. Turn off Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth etc: Swipe the notification panel>Turn off Wi-Fi,Bluetooth, and other connectivity features when not using them.

2. Usage of mobile phone when charging: We recommend you to avoid usage of mobile phone while charging.

For further details please click on the mentioned link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,

Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes