Original topic:

From mega monster to Mr.Hangman

(Topic created on: 09-19-2020 05:45 PM)
B055
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
Previously i had LeTv 2 phone...whatever u"all say, it was a Beast, period. Now, i wanted to buy a new one & with all that Galawan valley stand-off (ache din bol ke, kat gaya na hamara) we been hearing...i for one, was determined not to go for china ones. So for some 15k, bought this Samsung M21 which is made in India, has covered all the spec sheet, & its a trusted & tested brand. What more can one ask for that price range, right?

Now comes the "But" part. With 6gb ram which has an octa core cpu clocking the speed range of 1.7/2.3GHz....this M21 HANGS when am playing a 104Mb app: ninja arashi. Whenever am playing this app, the moment just for a second i open any other app like WhatsApp or gmail or utube or the freaking game launcher of theirs & then come back to this app...either it hangs or it plays the app very slowly.
In my previous phone (4gb ram) when i used to play the same app, i never encountered this issue. Then i installed other apps like "ninja warrior" for example...the same tale repeats.

So, hopefully Samsung sees this post & do something abt it.

Edit: my bad, it's actually 15k..i just rechecked my invoice order details again. The thing is along with that i ordered spigen back cover, tempered glass, and memory card...so i just have the round fig in my head....again my bad. 

Why samsung sells exynos processor to us & send the top notch (snapdragon) to us & Canada & the likes of it and in such phones sold to such nations they insert copper vapour chamber inside the phone...but its not included in Samsung Indian phones esp when exynos processor enabled phones is known for heating up pretty fast & also for throttling. They say its because of the regional policy they have with India. 
18 Comments
Tech Talk
🙄🙄🙄😏😏
0 Likes
Tech Talk
🤔🤔🤔🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫
0 Likes
Rickrolld
Expert Level 2
Tech Talk
English classes required
Tech Talk
Tum M21 17k mei kaha se kharide? M21 ka price 17k kabhi bhi nahi tha, aur abhi bhi nahi hai.
Rickrolld
Expert Level 2
Tech Talk
haa
Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Tech Talk
6gb wala variant b 16k max to max
Rickrolld
Expert Level 2
Tech Talk
Ho sakta hai samsung care+ pack bhi liya hoga
Tech Talk
Woh phine ke price mei included nahi hai
0 Likes
B055
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
My bad, its 15k & yeah indeed all of u guys were right esp. wrt the samsung care+. Again sorry for the error. But now, do any of u use m21 & experienced such issue...my friends say its because of exynos processor.
0 Likes