Original topic:

network problem in galaxy M31

(Topic created on: 07-21-2020 02:00 PM)
megamonster
Active Level 4
Options
Tech Talk
Iam using Vodafone sim in mobile..this is the fastest 4G network in my area..after starts to use this mobile, iam facing network problem very badly while others getting good network speed in the same network ..i tested my sim with other mobile and internet is very fast in my sim.The problem is not only in mobile data speed,but also in WiFi internet speed..while othe mobile the wifi is getting with full speed.. But my mobile (m31) is not Accessing that much internet speed.. Even I'd reset my phone phone twice...but no use of it.
184 Comments
Samsung_Support4
Options
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Apologies for the delay in response. However, understanding the criticality of the situation; we had to ensure the wellbeing and safety of our employees which led to the delay in response.

Hope your issue is resolved. In case the issue still persists please follow the below mentioned steps.

1. Check device network mode settings
Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > network mode SIM1 or SIM2 > network mode.

2. Check network operator settings
Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > Network operators > Select automatically > OK > Registered on network.

Note: We recommend to set device network operators as LTE/3G/2G (auto connect) mode.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
megamonster
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
still the problem exists even after all i did mentioned above
megamonster
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
i don't know why they are not responding this problem even after so many people they are not fixing this..i think this not might be a software problem..it might be a hardware problem..thats might be Samsung can't fix this

by the way, the sad truth is we are cheated
shoukath_nash
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

samsung should accept there is a problem and try to solve the issue instead of explaining settings as many of us are using mobiles since a decade or two when we are complaining a issue please take it seriously and find a solution to it

if 4g is not working mobile (m31) is of no use 

please reply

taruntt
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I AM ALSOO FACING EXACT ISSUE PLEASE HELP US
Samsung_lTPfMpW
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I'm also facing the same issue with Jio sim card. Sometimes internet connection suddenly stop working even though there is proper network and it back after 5 minutes. its pretty annoying for me to you. i will not recommend anyone to buy M31 now onward.
UJ1234
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
lol everyone has done this type of basic troubleshoot....it can't handle dual volte
Members_s9kmqf0
Beginner Level 5
Tech Talk

This doesn't work because M31 has hardware issue. 

Akasharma
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
EVEN I'M FACING THE SAME ISSUE.. I BOUGHT GALAXY M31 IN THE MONTH OF JUNE, THIS YEAR ONLY... REALLY **bleep** EXPERIENCE! WHY SO MUCH NETWORK ISSUES MANN?? ALREADY FED UP OF THIS NOW!! IF YOU GUYS WANT TO BRING UPDATE.. THEN BRING UPDATES ON MOBILE NETWORK RATHER THAN OTHER SHITS!!!
I'M FACING ISSUES IN MOBILE DATA NETWORK, HOTSPOTS ETC!!!