Original topic:

Wireless dex for Galaxy note 10 lite and s10 lite

(Topic created on: 11-08-2020 08:03 AM)
NITISH29
Active Level 5
Options
Tech Talk
Upper midrange/Flagship phones like s10 lite and note 10 lite has capability of running wireless dex...If dex needed some kind of hardware to run(these phones may doesn't has that display port alt mode)....What about wireless dex feature to these phones....Whether it requires any hardware....If samsung brought this feature in future update it will be helpful.

14 Comments
Nes
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
are they going to support dex for s10 lite?
0 Likes
KooldeepRvl
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
calm down it will come later in s10 lite
0 Likes
DaveSamsungFan
Beginner Level 4
Tech Talk
@Kuldeep bro. Let's all Ask about Dex Features for Highest Model in All Series.
For Example, Galaxy A52 5G (8Gb Ram), Galaxy M52 (5g) and so on. Galaxy Tab A7 (LTE) bcoz these 3 are Highest price model in their respective Series. I m Samsung Customer Since 2005 (16 years) When I bought Samsung Galaxy M40 2 years before that time that phone was Highest price model in M Series. I was promised, I will soon get all the features as that was flagship model. But unfortunately waiting for updates to use Samsung Dex in my Galaxy M40. I gave 5 star on Amazon bcoz of Samsung Executive's Request but promises were never fulfilled. Very much disappointed.😥
KooldeepRvl
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
You are right bro but dex feature is now only for flagship phones. My s20fe 5G supports dex. After some years these features will be added in midrange also... but it will take the time. They can give dex support in A series later but i don't think they will include M series. Thats why i never buy M series phone. I always buy S series.
0 Likes
Elomnusk
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
It's not about capability, but rather about segmentation. Dex is reserved for high end devices because they are charging extra money for it. Hence, Dex is never coming to S10 Lite.
Visage
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
it's a pity no Dex mode for samsung galaxy note 10 lite.
hope it comes .
let's all pray for it
rockingflash
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
All of us need to ask Samsung to provide this feature of DEX asap to the s10 lite as this is a premium device with the required power packed performance.
DaveSamsungFan
Beginner Level 4
Tech Talk
@RockingFlash, Let's all Ask about Dex Features for Highest Model in All Series.
For Example, Galaxy A52 5G (8Gb Ram), Galaxy M52 (5g) and so on. Galaxy Tab A7 (LTE) bcoz these 3 are Highest price model in their respective Series. I m Samsung Customer Since 2005 (16 years) When I bought Samsung Galaxy M40 2 years before that time that phone was Highest price model in M Series. I was promised, I will soon get all the features as that was flagship model. But unfortunately waiting for updates to use Samsung Dex in my Galaxy M40. I gave 5 star on Amazon bcoz of Samsung Executive's Request but promises were never fulfilled. Very much disappointed.😥
rockingflash
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Sure....I have already asked samsung quite a few times now. Also left many feedbacks and the samsung guys are saying that our team is working on an update. So let us hope to get the Dex feature soon.
0 Likes