Original topic:

Wireless audio deterioration bug on One UI 6

(Topic created on: 02-09-2024 09:02 PM)
SammyUser0036
Active Level 7
Options
Tech Talk

Sometimes when I connect my earbuds to listen to music, it sounds horrible, as if my earbuds were just dunked in the water. After analyzing the issue from every angle possible, turns out that restarting the device solves the problem, and my earbuds again produce the same kind of audio that they usually produce. This issue has been happening since One UI 6 (January patch).

Please fix this issue at the earliest.

Device being used: Galaxy S21 FE (Exynos)

Earbuds being used: Galaxy Buds Live (Galaxy Wearable app installed and connected to my buds)

4 Comments
Glimpse
Expert Level 3
Tech Talk
I haven't used samsung earbuds but using jabra lite 7 and oneplus wireless buds , the only area i felt there is no decrement is audio . Still felt felt its the same
0 Likes
Royal_RJ
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
I am also facing issues, not the but when I listening music then automatically stop after 3 to 4 minutes.
0 Likes
SANJAYRAMU
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
I am also facing the issue in a way when hearing only music it will be perfect, at the same time i receive a call i can attend and speak after the call the music won't audible even the sound is full
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query kindly perform the following steps to resolve your issue.

Kindly open the Galaxy Wearable App.
Tap on General.
Reset.

In case the issue still occurs kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes