Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

What's the use of posting issues on this platform??

(Topic created on: 09-18-2022 09:15 AM)
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Options
Tech Talk
Every day we see around 50 issues posted on this platform. But nobody from Samsung responds.
As far as I know, there are more than 50 BAs. Out of which only 1 or 2 will respond whenever they feel like to 1 or 2 queries.( But all of them wakes up from hibernation and spams this community with the same promotional posts during any launch event).
Now BAs will say that it's not their job(God knows what their job/function as BA is then. Maybe advertising?).

Are there any Samsung employees here who are responsible to answer the queries of users and give them help? Whose job is it to do so? 

There is one "cs member " bot account that gives the same copy-pasted reply to all queries. The same useless solution to ALL problems. 

Then there is the "help" section which does the same job as the cs member, that is to give copy-pasted replies which are utterly useless and borderline insulting to those who are asking about serious issues.
I mean their only "solution " is to clear the cache and reset the device!! Are these people actually getting paid for sending these copy-pasted nonsense??

What do you guys think? What is the use of posting our problems here, other than hoping that some fellow users MAY know the solution?

This is important as the number of issues in Samsung phones is multiplying day by day - display failures, motherboard issues, restart issues, green lines, pink lines, flickering displays, and whatnot!! The situation is so worse that I won't purchase another Samsung device nor will I recommend it to anyone else. 

I already did the mistake of buying 2 Samsung devices in the last year and recommending them to 4 of my friends. Now, I am worried that how many of these 6 devices will at least complete 2 years.

4 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
mHappiee
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Ig
Use of posting our problems here:
> Hope that some fellow users MAY know the solution
> Can know what other issues people are facing
> New updates/features and associated bugs

View solution in context

Solution
Tech Talk
What I think-
If some other knows the solution he can help
The person can figure out if the problem he is facing is due to software updates becoz other members also have the same issues after the same update
+ u get to know more info abt stuff

View solution in context

Solution
Tech Talk
We mostly understand your concerns

And forward the issues to team

Atleast i don't have the devices so i don't have the logs
And the logs shared by other users are said to be not of use by them

And as per me , i also have some issues in my a70, After shareing the logs within 1 week update rolled out to fix the issues (* camera issue)
So now in confusion that the team isn't working or they aren't getting enough data to analyze

However its now a high time to take any action

View solution in context

Solution
rush20
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
No official replies here best is to contact through whatsapp.
Atleast an actual human is on the side listening your issue.(even though you won't get any solution there too)

View solution in context

15 Comments
Solution
mHappiee
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Ig
Use of posting our problems here:
> Hope that some fellow users MAY know the solution
> Can know what other issues people are facing
> New updates/features and associated bugs
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Yup, these are the only reasons why I am still using this platform. Even though you won't get any solutions, you will get to know the bugs in an update.
mHappiee
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Hmmmmmm.....
And also,
> some chit-chat about tech and some **jugaad**
> get to know some other like minded people
🙃
rush20
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
This is more important 😂
Solution
Tech Talk
What I think-
If some other knows the solution he can help
The person can figure out if the problem he is facing is due to software updates becoz other members also have the same issues after the same update
+ u get to know more info abt stuff
Solution
Tech Talk
We mostly understand your concerns

And forward the issues to team

Atleast i don't have the devices so i don't have the logs
And the logs shared by other users are said to be not of use by them

And as per me , i also have some issues in my a70, After shareing the logs within 1 week update rolled out to fix the issues (* camera issue)
So now in confusion that the team isn't working or they aren't getting enough data to analyze

However its now a high time to take any action
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk

May I know the issues on A70? I haven't seen many reporting issues with A70. I thought that device was better compared to S20 series' issues.

Tech Talk
Yes yes

A70 camera have a bug after last update
That if you record any video through its native camera the output comes shaky
But if you record with 3rd party camera its fine,

You can find the a70 issues in community too
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk

ok bro...thanks for the info.