Solved! Go to Solution.
It will take time for me to read all and check if my wishes are already covered or not.
Great to see Members like you contributing so much and having interest in improvement of OneUI.
Guys, is there a way a simple functionality can be enabled - like simply tapping in the folder space to return back to home page (Like the OnePlus Launcher)?
When you have folder with multiple app icons in it, when it is open, the folder pane is so large that it requires to tap outside the folder space or press the back button on the bottom to get back to the home screen. Instead can you tap in the open space (wasted space area) to simply get back to home screen or previous screen?
This has been a major annoyance for me to switch over to Samsung. Else I can buy a Samsung and use another launcher. That is so wasted.
Call blocking for special series of number starting,
Like if we want to block all numbers starting with 89898xxxxx, there should be option
2)Give A inbuilt phone booster and phone coller option in quick settings panel .
3)Enable carrier aggregation in all the phones .
4)Chage the clock style.
5) Increase the battery backup and software performance.
6) Increase the Phone optimization and the phone speed.
7)Do not change the quick settings panel.
8)Give more better dark mode experience in all the apps .
9) Make the mobile more secure from many permissions of apps .
10) Give at least a app locker or S secure app support in all the smartphones .
11) Give inbuilt scrren recorder for all phones .
12)Give inbuilt internet speed meter for all phones .
13 ) Give support for some good lock modules for better customization for all phones .
14) Increase the battery backup or battery performance.
15) Decrease the heating issue .
Helo samsung hear this . Please improve this phone performance and add features .
So that when 3rd party apps are optimised and when an Android 12 supported version of that app update arrives, Android 12 camera from third party apps will work fine just like Iphones perform. Android users still get bad quality and that needs fixing.
- Samsung should focus on animations, OneUI 3.1 latest animations are good, but yet it doesnt match with Ios 14. Have seen it side by side and Ios animations are still way smoother. (Both devices were of 60 hz display)
- Gestures for navigation (opening and closing recents menu, minimising apps) works, though it needs more tuning, still facing glitches or not very accurate responses sometimes. These are important for excellent UI experience.
The key difference is, like iphones, samsung too has all these animations and gestures, video calls, social media camera. But the excuse people use when buying Iphones is "even though both have same stuff, the ones on android are not perfectly implemented and doesnt work well as expected with the quality like iphones provide".
- Needs some terrible fixing and tuning for incredible battery life improvement in OneUI4 compared to OneUi 3.x. Imagine removing unnecessary background processing and stuff. Todays 4000-5000 mAh samsung devices will beat Iphones by a large margin and 3500 mAh devices will give same battery life as that of Iphones. They need to decide what to tune up, remove and add.
- Call recording, something that is needed and is available on some other smartphones
- Screenshot toggle in quick panel is needed, it was present in nougat & oreo, removed since android Pie (OneUI). Taking screenshots by palm swipe or using hardware keys is horrible.
- Network Speed meter toggle should be there
- And something very important here is to provide 4-5 years of bugfree and tested major updates like Iphones, atleast for flagship/high-end models. Its not worth the money!
Ul experience as the latest M/F-Series, A-Series &
Flagships are experiencing.