Solved! Go to Solution.
Most of things you required are removed features over One UI generations. Great list, you thinked to bring back removed features and add some more features. I want full haptic feedback with Android 12, like when holding on a home screen page phone vibrates. For volume buttons also.
Camera app lacks sharpness slider....also photoremaster is not working in f62...white balance slider has a bug...u cant zoom in using front cam through camera app but u can through any 3rd party app....there should be an option to display grid...histogram ...exposure bracketting....
2)Give A inbuilt phone booster and phone coller option in quick settings panel .
3)Enable carrier aggregation in all the phones .
4)Chage the clock style.
5) Increase the battery backup and software performance.
6) Increase the Phone optimization and the phone speed.
7)Do not change the quick settings panel.
8)Give more better dark mode experience in all the apps .
9) Make the mobile more secure from many permissions of apps .
10) Give at least a app locker or S secure app support in all the smartphones .
11) Give inbuilt scrren recorder for all phones .
12)Give inbuilt internet speed meter for all phones .
13 ) Give support for some good lock modules for better customization for all phones .
14) Increase the battery backup or battery performance.
15) Decrease the heating issue .
Helo samsung hear this . Please improve this phone performance and add features .
Ul experience as the latest M/F-Series, A-Series &
Flagships are experiencing.
Before to buy a phone, always see reviews on GSMArena, SamMobile and YouTube. Before buying my A51, I went for A50, then my dad changed my mind for A51😂