Original topic:

Network Speed Meter

(Topic created on: 03-05-2021 09:22 PM)
Corvas
Active Level 5
Options
Tech Talk
Hey guys, I had a little queries.
How do I enable Data Network Speed on my Samsung Galaxy Smartphone? Can you help me about this problem, I can't find any default settings to enable Network Speed.
As I don't prefer any third party Network Speed Meter apps. So how can I do this. 
Can you please suggest me.
27 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
no such inbuilt option in any Samsung device so no way without 3rd party app as of now
Corvas
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
Then there is no other way but this, so disappointing. The role of these features is very useful in daily internet usage life.

Well, in future software update, can we access it?
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
if Samsung provided then definitely, but i don’t think this will be receive in near future but lets see
Corvas
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
Yup..
Thanks dude; 😊
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
my pleasure dear 😊😊 but as of now instead of waiting you can use some similar app from playstore they are also good to fullfill the need

if you want then check this out from playstore

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.evozi.network

if not then have to wait..😊
Corvas
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
But there is a security flaw in many third party applications, and I have heard from many that most of the apps do not show this accurate data speed.

So if you can suggest an app that is fairly accurate and safe, then I will be more useful.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
yes many and its due to battery saver restrictions so you need to keep those app out of battery saving and should allowed full background running permission i suggested you to in my above comments just try and observe 3-4 days that is better app
Corvas
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
Yeah, That's better. I think so.
Thanks again 😊
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
yes just try and after download do these customisation
i m using it and it give constant result
my pleasure again ☺😊

Screenshot_20210305-214655_Network Speed_79092.jpg