Original topic:

Innovation Lab #50: Share your ideas with us on Samsung Notes!

(Topic created on: 04-06-2023 02:26 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Our community is brimming with ideas through which we can make your Galaxy experience better! Share your suggestions directly with our teams through Innovation Lab.

In this week of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following topic:

1. Samsung Notes: We would like to hear about your experiences of the productivity tool but this time with a special focus on app running on PCs. 

With Samsung Notes, you can create notes containing texts, images with footnotes, voice recordings, and music. It allows you to create new notes, view notes, edit notes, and sync your notes seamlessly, so you can pick up right where you left off—on your phone, tablet, or PC. Moreover, you can also share your notes easily to SNS.

*Samsung Notes is available on all Galaxy Books running Windows 10 or Windows 11. For others if the Samsung Notes app does not appear on your PC, you can easily download it at Microsoft Store.  

All you need to do is:

1. Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion

2. Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better

3. Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject

We will take a note of all your suggestions! Week 50 topic will be open till 14th April.

Check out week 49 topics here.

We can’t wait for your innovative ideas!

Cheers

Samsung Members Team

Disclaimer: "Participation in this campaign is voluntary. The same is being rolled out by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited ("Samsung") for its Samsung Members App users ("you") to know your feedback / suggestions/ views regarding the Samsung products and services. The information shared by you will be used for the internal analysis and future product development only and will be used in accordance with the Samsung Privacy Policy."

15 Comments
surajklverma
Beginner Level 4
Tech Talk
I have used Samsung notes extensively, it has all the features to be called as digital notes taking app.
But there's still more to improve.

1. Why can't I erase typed texts and shapes? Please improve it in next update.

2. Please add some more color and thickness presets, so that I can switch between pen color and thickness quickly, Note that there is currently there's no presets for thickness of pen.

3. Give feature to add emoji and sticker in notes.

4. Give feature to make custom page templates. Where I can decide the number of rows and/or columns on page.

5. Give feature to add shapes into notes by dragging and dropping.

SKV-F235G
Expert Level 2
Tech Talk
Give internet speed meter built in Samsung smartphones
anugnair5222
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Please add a feature of table in notes application like in iphone and images can be added in Small
0 Likes
tsdraj
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
#innovationlab__ network speed indicator to all Samsung devices.
0 Likes
VINCENT10
Beginner Level 4
Tech Talk
This is SUGGESTION REQUEST TO YOU EVERYONE FOR Samsung
W F H Work From Home or AnywherePERSON D E V I C E -

Bring out after developing Affordable Work From Home WFH device with Touchscreen keyboard for Enterprises too which is Most Lightweight As AIR Thin with screen SIZE about 5.48 inches wide and about 19 inches long Able to be carried Portable by Putting into Pant Pocket MAY BE Flip And Fold Model. This product will certainly be MASS ACCEPTED HIT PRODUCT -
0 Likes
VamsiKrishna_AV
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk

I would really love the Samsung Notes app on Windows 11 (non-Samsung laptops).... I am almost a loyal customer... for Samsung.. because of Samsung Windows integration... 
you guys are providing an ecosystem for those who can't afford it... 
so my sincere request would be to make Samsung notes work on other window devices

0 Likes