Original topic:

Innovation Lab #50: Share your ideas with us on Samsung Notes!

(Topic created on: 04-06-2023 02:26 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Our community is brimming with ideas through which we can make your Galaxy experience better! Share your suggestions directly with our teams through Innovation Lab.

In this week of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following topic:

1. Samsung Notes: We would like to hear about your experiences of the productivity tool but this time with a special focus on app running on PCs. 

With Samsung Notes, you can create notes containing texts, images with footnotes, voice recordings, and music. It allows you to create new notes, view notes, edit notes, and sync your notes seamlessly, so you can pick up right where you left off—on your phone, tablet, or PC. Moreover, you can also share your notes easily to SNS.

*Samsung Notes is available on all Galaxy Books running Windows 10 or Windows 11. For others if the Samsung Notes app does not appear on your PC, you can easily download it at Microsoft Store.  

All you need to do is:

1. Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion

2. Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better

3. Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject

We will take a note of all your suggestions! Week 50 topic will be open till 14th April.

Check out week 49 topics here.

We can’t wait for your innovative ideas!

Cheers

Samsung Members Team

Disclaimer: "Participation in this campaign is voluntary. The same is being rolled out by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited ("Samsung") for its Samsung Members App users ("you") to know your feedback / suggestions/ views regarding the Samsung products and services. The information shared by you will be used for the internal analysis and future product development only and will be used in accordance with the Samsung Privacy Policy."

15 Comments
Ultra_Devil
Active Level 10
Tech Talk

1. I would like to appreciate the developers for giving us the shared notes feature, it's really useful for people like me who works or manage a team including sharing the tasks with the team. So kudos.

2. I did not find any issues while using or creating notes, it's smooth and helps on daily basis notes, however if you could add column and row features that would add an extra and advance accessibility.

3. Share / Print as PDF is awesome.
4. Tags Make the note easy to find and segregation.
5. The overall experience is awesome, Page Sorter, Page View, Pin and share. All the customisations are making it ahead of all other notes.. I have been using the Evernote app for sharing the notes with my people but now no need to use that app.
6. The best customisation is Page Template I really Love it.. and the addon is Finger drawing or SPen drawing make it more exciting..

#LoveSamsungNotes #SamsungNotes #KudostoDevs #Kudos #Welldone
shekharjatav
Beginner Level 4
Tech Talk
Jatav IMG_20230403_142917_963_1000004366_1680512358.jpgSnapchat-1996481699_1000004268_1680337882.jpgIMG_20230328_115838_198_1000004171_1679984918.jpgIMG_20230324_130817_957_1000004105_1679643498.jpg
elvishhen6679
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
1. Quick note-taking

When you’re racing between calls and meetings, trying to keep track of all the action items on your plate, you can’t afford to jot down notes on the closest slip of paper, which could easily get lost in the rush.

2. Switch between pens, highlighters, and erasers

Samsung Notes lets you switch between different kinds of pens, highlighters and erasers by tapping the icons in the app’s toolbar. There are plenty of options for customizing your pen type, thickness and color. A dash of color can be useful for calling attention to something, or you can bring out a digital red pen if you’re in editing mode.

3. Customize page template and background color

Looking for a little variety so you can keep your ideas fresh? In Samsung Notes, you can customize the type of paper you’re writing on. First, tap the menu icon and select Page template. You can choose from multiple styles, including wide and narrow lines, graph paper and to-do lists.

4. Convert your handwriting to text

Another thing you don’t have time for is typing up your handwritten notes at the end of a long day. Samsung Notes can help you stay on track by instantly converting your handwriting to text.

5. Import an image or PDF

Need to suggest some changes or make enhancements on an image or PDF? You can import it to Samsung Notes, and annotate it directly within the app. Just tap the paperclip icon and add notes right on the content.

6. Add a voice recording

Sometimes it’s easier to verbalize your ideas than to try to write or type them out, especially when you’re explaining something complex. Now you can add a live voice recording to your notes and pair that with your sketch. Just tap the paper clip, select voice recording and share your thoughts aloud. When you’re done, tap stop

7. Sort pages

If you’re working on a multipage note or storyboard, you may want to reorder the pages so your ideas are presented in a specific progression. To reorder a multipage note, tap the menu icon and select “Sort pages.” Now long-press the page and drag it to its new position. That’s it.

Best 👌 things you can do
Gaurav1470
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
when we install any app by default folder shud get created like one folder for banking/ finance ..one folder for ott anf all new apps automatically goes there.

#innovationLab
0 Likes
dr_rishi
Beginner Level 4
Tech Talk
1. Include a page template where horizontally scrolling is also possible. Kindof like microsoft whiteboard or apples freeform where we can have infinite page length on all sides.
abhjsaathvik
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Winning
0 Likes
Tech Talk
In my samsung galaxy s20fe 5g, phone always try to select best network with speed(band 40). Due to network congestion band 40 always be busy and network real speed fall down to a few kbps. When phone select other band I get very good speed, so if developer change this priority for band 40 to other bands that support multiple bands, surely we get a very good speed.
0 Likes
adityahu
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
If it has option of translating pdf. It will be so so good
0 Likes