Original topic:

[Innovation Lab #20] - Share your ideas with us in #InnovationLab!

(Topic created on: 06-01-2021 07:31 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Hello Members!

Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services. 

Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.

In week 20 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following two themes:

1. Mobile Security: VOC around security issues, concerns or reports of breach, and proposals
2. Galaxy M12/F12: Post launch market feedback

As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the devices.

All you need to do is :

• Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
  • Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  • Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject

We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 20 topics will be open till 6th June. Week 21 topics will be announced later.

You can see Week 19 topics here

Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all! 

Cheers

Samsung Members team

Disclaimer: "Participation in this campaign is voluntary. The same is being rolled out by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited ("Samsung") for its Samsung Members App users ("you") to know your feedback / suggestions/ views regarding the Samsung products and services. The information shared by you will be used for the internal analysis and future product development only and will be used in accordance with the Samsung Privacy Policy."

343 Comments
Tech Talk
I have the galaxy tab A7 2020 Wifi. I didnt get Android 11 still. Is there any issue with my device?
AliDS
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk
I too have the same tab. It works fine but I need android 11 now. I please let me know when will it be available
0 Likes
Tech Talk
See, I didnt get still, when I grt I will inform you and when you get plz infom me
0 Likes
PalashN
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Look through this Screenshot_20210602-233845_Samsung Members_7358.jpg
Tech Talk
Yes, I got it yesterday only. I didnt get it yesterday morning but in the afternoon
Mallick1234
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
I have the galaxy a20s.But i cannot get new version 11. When i get the version.please you tell me
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
Samsung should start phone swapping process like Apple in case of defect in phone
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Tech Talk
All phones are same if they swap also same issue persists 🤣
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
Yes you are right they should start refund instead