Original topic:

Fixing the camera issue of A31.

(Topic created on: 07-22-2020 01:09 PM)
Abhishhh
Active Level 7
Options
Tech Talk
It's been almost 4 months of launch,  and till today these guys are not updating the camera problem. I don't know why the company is not providing the slowmo, super slowmo, timelapse & night mode in the device? 
Although for m series phones, which are costing less than 20k, they're providing all the features. But for this Samsung galaxy a31, these guys are not even leaving updates!!!!
Guys if you're also facing such kind of problem then, do share this....
Thank you. 
9 Comments
subham98
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
not here
post on feedback section or question section
Abhishhh
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
okay bru.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Bro it is not called fixing. It is called adding features.

And please send feedback via members app to samsung. Or ask any BA to provide feedback to Samsung.
0 Likes
Abhishhh
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
What's BA bru? I've already raised similar kind of question in camer section bru. But I dint get any replies.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
All BAs have this star symbol after their user name in any comments.
BA is short form of Brand Ambassador.
If you have send feedback then wait for sometime. Samsung may take time to reply back.
0 Likes
Abhishhh
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Thanks. I'll wait for some time .
0 Likes
RREDROSE
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Camera features doesn't have slowmo video ..hyper lapse..image stability..paying 21500 is it worth ...where we get more camera features in other brands with 16000 price range..pls wake up 

In samsung a31
Abhishhh
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Absolutely!! During the launch,they dint even tell about these features. They just told camera is good.
We've to register a complaint to samsung care saying that 'although we've spent 22k to this device & in return you're not giving such features'.

It's completely injustice my friend.
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes