Original topic:

Export notes from Google keep to Samsung notes

(Topic created on: 04-08-2021 03:46 PM)
OptimusPrime108
Expert Level 5
Options
Tech Talk
Is it possible? If yes, how? I have exported a .rar file containing all my Keep notes in form of .jpg and .html. But I don't know how to import them to Samsung notes.
13 Comments
RufusM31s
Expert Level 4
Tech Talk
Copy and paste is the only way I guess...
Tech Talk
I have too many notes. Seems impossible.
RufusM31s
Expert Level 4
Tech Talk
Bro if u have an M-series phone, then Samsung Notes is just trash. It's accessible only from ur phone. Just use Google Keep if u have M series phone. If u have an A or S series, then u can only copy and paste. No other way.
RufusM31s
Expert Level 4
Tech Talk
Google doesn't want u to go out from its eco system, and same to Samsung. So they don't provide a way to export and import notes from each other's apps...
Vedavyawhss
Active Level 3
Tech Talk

This is why I switched to A71 from M51 (I want Full One UI not One UI "C🚫RE")

0 Likes
Vedavyawhss
Active Level 3
Tech Talk

Do one thing… That's select all relatable smaller notes, and 3 dots > (use) Copy to Google Docs app (it makes these selected notes into one single big note). Then Copy that big note and paste it to S/Keep Notes if you want.

0 Likes
Tech Talk
I use windows. So onenote can a better option. But again, I have my Gmail account which is primary so Keep is not going anywhere. Also, I have a Note. I have to just install Samsung notes in my PC to access them. I am planning to use Onenote but then I have to sacrifice Screen off memo in Note phone.
0 Likes
RufusM31s
Expert Level 4
Tech Talk
So u have a non M series phone? Because M series do not have onedrive sync.
Tech Talk
In Note series, they do give us the option to sync notes to Onenote but I checked, they are going to Sticky notes and not in actual Notebooks that I made in onenote. And sticky notes can't be organized unlike other notes in onenote. This is a bummer for me. In my frank opinion, onenote is way ahead of keep. For now, I will stick with onenote due to close bonding between Samsung and Microsoft. Who knows when they will release an update and make us happy.