OptimusPrime108
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
Is it possible? If yes, how? I have exported a .rar file containing all my Keep notes in form of .jpg and .html. But I don't know how to import them to Samsung notes.
10 Comments
RufusIR
Active Level 10
Options
Tech Talk
Copy and paste is the only way I guess...
0 Likes
OptimusPrime108
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
I have too many notes. Seems impossible.
RufusIR
Active Level 10
Options
Tech Talk
Bro if u have an M-series phone, then Samsung Notes is just trash. It's accessible only from ur phone. Just use Google Keep if u have M series phone. If u have an A or S series, then u can only copy and paste. No other way.
0 Likes
RufusIR
Active Level 10
Options
Tech Talk
Google doesn't want u to go out from its eco system, and same to Samsung. So they don't provide a way to export and import notes from each other's apps...
0 Likes
OptimusPrime108
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
I use windows. So onenote can a better option. But again, I have my Gmail account which is primary so Keep is not going anywhere. Also, I have a Note. I have to just install Samsung notes in my PC to access them. I am planning to use Onenote but then I have to sacrifice Screen off memo in Note phone.
0 Likes
RufusIR
Active Level 10
Options
Tech Talk
So u have a non M series phone? Because M series do not have onedrive sync.
0 Likes
OptimusPrime108
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
In Note series, they do give us the option to sync notes to Onenote but I checked, they are going to Sticky notes and not in actual Notebooks that I made in onenote. And sticky notes can't be organized unlike other notes in onenote. This is a bummer for me. In my frank opinion, onenote is way ahead of keep. For now, I will stick with onenote due to close bonding between Samsung and Microsoft. Who knows when they will release an update and make us happy.
RufusIR
Active Level 10
Options
Tech Talk
Yeah hope. It's all that we could do...
0 Likes
RufusIR
Active Level 10
Options
Tech Talk
Even I am using a 3rd party app, Simplenotes, which is a cross platform notes app, to sync my notes on my phone to my MacBook Pro...