Original topic:

Battery Drain Issue After Android 10 Update.

(Topic created on: 08-13-2020 08:15 AM)
Techboy
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
My device is On8 2018 model. My phone has to be charged 2 times a day after the Android 10 update. Even if the switch is off, the battery is running out. There was no solution by formatting. The battery was ok before the update. I don't know what to do now.

0 Likes
12 Comments
akdlryert
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
abhishek ojha ka
0 Likes
akdlryert
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
bajar ki tarah hai aur yah
0 Likes
AjaiX2015
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Turn on automatic optimization, Adaptive battery and put background apps to sleep all you can find in device care > battery.
also turn on airplane mode during night in order to reduce battery draining issue.
Also check which are the apps that are draining this much battery in standby modes. In worst cases this maybe an indication of malware attack.
0 Likes
Techboy
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
There was a problem after the update. And I didn't get anything by checking from Samsung for malware. The battery is fine too.
0 Likes
Jarjees1994
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
it's may be software issue differently solve this problem upcoming updates. Samsung UI 2 has more features.
if you kindly check below option
1. checking background app running.( optimizer )
2. screen time out
3. Put sleep to unused appliances and also manually disable
enough that maintenance your mobile battery charger🙃
0 Likes
Techboy
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
I have applied but nothing is happening in these.
0 Likes
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
its usually happens when you update to the newer versions or security patches, you have left only two options 1. reset the device once ( create backup before resetting the device)
2. Visit Nearby Samsung service centre and ask them to reinstall operating system and ask them to check about battery condition
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
As your saying that you've applied all methods and nothing works for you then u should visit the service centre..
0 Likes
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
Send feedback about battery drainage to Samsung on main page