Active Level 4
1) How long would Samsung support S7? Number of years that is!
2) This one's even more pertinent.
Would it be possible to use it as a fully functional desktop or laptop? Like web version of #Gmail won't open in my phone. I won't be able to create and edit folders and subfolders. And many other related things that's possible on a regular computer!
15 Comments
Expert Level 5
S7 support has ended. Nothing more. I think you can use the phone as a laptop or desktop. Check DIY perks on YouTube, you might get an idea, provided the phone supports DeX.
Posted the question under "tables". Galaxy S7 Tab!
Oh, did not see that, you should have mentioned it in the post. Anyways, it should get upto Android 13. Yeah, you can absolutely use it as a laptop if you have the keyboard cover. Samsung DeX is just awesome.
Check the question again. I've made some specific queries. Also support for 3 years isn't guaranteed either?!
Support for not "3 years", its 3 Android updates, Android 11, Android 12 and Android 13. You can use the regular Gmail app which comes in your tab, also I think you can create folders and subfolders in My files app.
Sorry but you are unable to understand the question and respond subsequently. Question was would Gmail for web open on a tab as it would on a tablet. If you don't know say no. Or else answer.
Yeah, you can open web version in your browser. You said "web version of Gmail won't open in my phone", instead, you should have written, "Can I open web version of Gmail in my tablet?" Also, why does it not open in your phone? It does in mine.
You don't seem to have patience. See the question first. You don't know the reason why you are unable to answer right away. Simply aggravating the issue.
Oh really? No you are getting me on my nerves. I amswered what you asked. Ok, fine, ask the question again.