Original topic:

Two Queries

(Topic created on: 11-18-2020 09:09 PM)
debjoy75
Active Level 4
Options
Tablets
1) How long would Samsung support S7? Number of years that is!
2) This one's even more pertinent.
Would it be possible to use it as a fully functional desktop or laptop? Like web version of #Gmail won't open in my phone. I won't be able to create and edit folders and subfolders. And many other related things that's possible on a regular computer!
0 Likes
15 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Tablets
S7 support has ended. Nothing more. I think you can use the phone as a laptop or desktop. Check DIY perks on YouTube, you might get an idea, provided the phone supports DeX.
0 Likes
debjoy75
Active Level 4
Tablets
Posted the question under "tables". Galaxy S7 Tab!
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Oh, did not see that, you should have mentioned it in the post. Anyways, it should get upto Android 13. Yeah, you can absolutely use it as a laptop if you have the keyboard cover. Samsung DeX is just awesome.
0 Likes
debjoy75
Active Level 4
Tablets
Check the question again. I've made some specific queries. Also support for 3 years isn't guaranteed either?!
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Support for not "3 years", its 3 Android updates, Android 11, Android 12 and Android 13. You can use the regular Gmail app which comes in your tab, also I think you can create folders and subfolders in My files app.
0 Likes
debjoy75
Active Level 4
Tablets
Sorry but you are unable to understand the question and respond subsequently. Question was would Gmail for web open on a tab as it would on a tablet. If you don't know say no. Or else answer.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Yeah, you can open web version in your browser. You said "web version of Gmail won't open in my phone", instead, you should have written, "Can I open web version of Gmail in my tablet?" Also, why does it not open in your phone? It does in mine.
0 Likes
debjoy75
Active Level 4
Tablets
You don't seem to have patience. See the question first. You don't know the reason why you are unable to answer right away. Simply aggravating the issue.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Oh really? No you are getting me on my nerves. I amswered what you asked. Ok, fine, ask the question again.
0 Likes