Original topic:

Persistent Display Glitches on Galaxy Tab A9+ 5G Post-Update (ON UI 6.0)

(Topic created on: 03-16-2024 08:53 PM)
GauravK21
Expert Level 2
Options
Tablets

Dear Samsung Support,

I am reaching out to express my frustration and seek a resolution regarding the persistent display issues I’ve been experiencing with my Galaxy Tab A9+ 5G since the latest software update of One UI 6.0.

Before the update, my tablet’s display was impeccable, offering vibrant colors and crisp visuals. However, post-update, I’ve encountered numerous problems such as flickering screens, unresponsive touch areas, and occasional blackouts that severely disrupt my user experience.

I’ve tried the usual troubleshooting steps: restarting the device, checking for further updates, and even performing a factory reset, but the issues persist. It’s disheartening to see such a high-quality device being plagued by these problems, especially when they seem to be directly caused by an official update.

14 Comments
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Tablets

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you kindly share the log file. Also, share the same video clips and images for better understanding. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
JameerA9plus
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
Even I've the same issue, often there is lag in touch sensitivity after updating to UI 6.0, please have this fixed or help to downgrade the software to previous version, error report already sent
GauravK21
Expert Level 2
Tablets
I'll suggest you to visit service centre as I have visited service centre and they have changed my display free of cost and now the issue has been resolved.
0 Likes
Tablets
I have got the update on 24th March and I have the same issue of bad touch response.
GauravK21
Expert Level 2
Tablets
I'll suggest you to visit service centre as I have visited service centre and they have changed my display free of cost and now the issue has been resolved.
0 Likes
Tablets
but the touch was good before this update
0 Likes
Tablets
maybe it's the software issue
0 Likes
GauravK21
Expert Level 2
Tablets
Yes it was but after this update it became like this
Aayush13579
Active Level 1
Tablets
My A9+ display also flickering 20240426_094908_1000028862_1714105153.jpg20240426_094856_1000028861_1714105138.jpg