Highlighted
Active Level 5
I've Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 device. When I was Updated my Device to Nougat then I was got Secure Folder Feature with the Update. And then After OREO Update feature still persist but, after Last Update(Or after last 2 Updates) Secure Folder is not working and It show's that this feature is NO Longer Supported with your Device. But it's icon is still appear in Shortcut(Notification) panel. So Plz FIX it !!!!!!    For Samsung Galaxy J7 2016......

I've Attached Screenshots of an Error Msg....
See it and plz Solve it Quickly !!!!

9 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 6
Brother please check this link if its work confirm me: https://youtu.be/e6rYT1GvCC4
Highlighted
Active Level 5
Bro This video is about How to Install Secure Folder, not for how to fix Error Issue for Secure Folder...... It doesn't works !!!!!
Highlighted
last updates?Samsung giving 2 major updates only...how you are updating your device? if it's custom rom...then forget Knox security..because in those cases Knox can be tripped with no warranty
Highlighted
Active Level 5
Bro Last Update means Minor Bug fixing or Security Patch Update. I'm not about Major OS Upgrade !!!!
Highlighted
oh
.but then why it's showing..
Highlighted
Expert Level 3
reboot your phone, or
please contact to customer centre
Highlighted
Active Level 5
Bro tried it many times and also clears Data many times but it's not working.....
Highlighted
Expert Level 3
sorry
Highlighted

Hi Mohit, please turn out to the feedback section for help.

Kindly follow the steps as below to report an error on the feedback section.

Log in Samsung Members app > Click “+ button” at the bottom right > Click “Send feedback” > Click “Error reports” > Add detail of symptom and attach the system log data (click checkbox)

*When you abstract the log file. Please check off the pop-up message: log file delivered

You can also check this link which explains in detail the entire steps to send feedback: https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Community-Guidelines/Send-Feedback-Report-a-Bug-to-Samsung/m-p/3...