Original topic:

Secure Folder Not Working

(Topic created on: 03-03-2020 11:40 AM)
MohitBamrotiya
Active Level 5
Options
Secure Folder
I've Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 device. When I was Updated my Device to Nougat then I was got Secure Folder Feature with the Update. And then After OREO Update feature still persist but, after Last Update(Or after last 2 Updates) Secure Folder is not working and It show's that this feature is NO Longer Supported with your Device. But it's icon is still appear in Shortcut(Notification) panel. So Plz FIX it !!!!!!    For Samsung Galaxy J7 2016......

I've Attached Screenshots of an Error Msg....
See it and plz Solve it Quickly !!!!

9 Comments
Secure Folder
Brother please check this link if its work confirm me: https://youtu.be/e6rYT1GvCC4
0 Likes
Secure Folder
Bro This video is about How to Install Secure Folder, not for how to fix Error Issue for Secure Folder...... It doesn't works !!!!!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Secure Folder
last updates?Samsung giving 2 major updates only...how you are updating your device? if it's custom rom...then forget Knox security..because in those cases Knox can be tripped with no warranty
Secure Folder
Bro Last Update means Minor Bug fixing or Security Patch Update. I'm not about Major OS Upgrade !!!!
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Secure Folder
oh
.but then why it's showing..
0 Likes
Shahinmarzia
Expert Level 5
Secure Folder
reboot your phone, or
please contact to customer centre
0 Likes
Secure Folder
Bro tried it many times and also clears Data many times but it's not working.....
Shahinmarzia
Expert Level 5
Secure Folder
sorry
0 Likes
Emmanuel_J12
Options
Secure Folder

Hi Mohit, please turn out to the feedback section for help.

Kindly follow the steps as below to report an error on the feedback section.

Log in Samsung Members app > Click “+ button” at the bottom right > Click “Send feedback” > Click “Error reports” > Add detail of symptom and attach the system log data (click checkbox)

*When you abstract the log file. Please check off the pop-up message: log file delivered

You can also check this link which explains in detail the entire steps to send feedback: https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Community-Guidelines/Send-Feedback-Report-a-Bug-to-Samsung/m-p/3...

0 Likes