Original topic:

Samsung DeX: Multitasking on another level

(Topic created on: 03-29-2020 04:11 PM)
karansingh005
★★
Options
Samsung DeX
Multitask between devices like a boss. Connect your Galaxy to your monitor or TV to bring it to life on the big screen.

What is Samsung Dex? 
Samsung DeX promises to usher in a new era of mobile-powered desktop computing, allowing you to transform your phone into a killer PC. The best part: it’s free. The DeX platform is built in to the software of many of the latest Samsung mobile devices, so all you need to get started using DeX are a monitor, HDMI adaptor and peripherals. DeX supports two different modes: 

Touch Pad/Keyboard — The phone's screen appears on the connected monitor. You can use the phone's touch pad or a connected keyboard and mouse to enter text and move the cursor on the monitor. Use this mode to read or write documents, participate in video conferences, compose more complex emails, edit images, or develop slide presentations. 

Dual Mode — You can use both the phone screen and the monitor at the same time. 

How to use Samsung Dex? 
1.The DeX cable lets you connect your phone or tablet directly to a monitor without the use of any other accessories. 
2. Connect the USB-C end of the DeX Cable to the port on the phone or tablet, and then connect the HDMI end into the monitor's HDMI port. 

Here's tutorial to setup Samsung DeX on your Windows or Mac device:

HEY MEMBERS!!! GIVE SUGGESTIONS HOW CAN YOU USE DEX IN YOUR DAY TO DAY LIFE? WHAT ALL GAMES WHAT, ALL WORK CAN YOU DO USING THE SAMSUNG DEX?? COMMENT DOWN BELOW AND LETS MAKE THE POST INTERACTIVE FROM BOTH THE ENDS COURTESY:- 

Courtesy of Productivity Team: 

6 Comments
SINGH4
Active Level 6
Samsung DeX
I LOVE TO USE SAMSUNG DEX FOR SHOWCASING MY PRESENTATIONS, IT WORKS AMAZINGLY WELL!!🤩🤩💯👌
Samsung DeX
Nice Presentation 👌👌
Samsung DeX
Samsung Dex is love for me 🤩
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Samsung DeX
With the 2.1 update, tabs on DEX can be swiped with a mouse, just like in Windows 10 native UI.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung DeX
ok but I don't like DeX at all
0 Likes
Jigs_007
Active Level 4
Samsung DeX
Hi , eventhough it has been mentioned in the One UI 2.0 that update has been completed for Samsung Galaxy A50, I have not received it yet. Please do something so that while staying home we can update the phone...
0 Likes