Original topic:

Brand Ambassador Introduction

(Topic created on: 12-23-2019 05:46 PM)
Thej745
Active Level 4
Options
Others

My name is Thej Ratheesh and I am a student studying for B-tech in Chennai.
Even though I have only used Samsung phones for a short time i have always been a fan of Samsung mobiles.
My first phone was the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime and my present phone is the S10+.
I am a person who constantly spends his time testing out new tech (mainly smartphones) and I honestly believe that Samsung offers the best mobile phones in the market.
I am really passionate about working for improving technology and I am ready to put my heart and soul into it, intact my whole life revolves around technology and I know that being a brand ambassador for the Samsung community will definitely help me achieve my passion.
I can work as a tech expert in the community to discuss and provide tech support to the community.
I have only become a brand ambassador recently and I get to learn a lot of things from the Samsung community.
Samsung community taught me a lot of things in a short span of time, you get to learn a lot from this community.
Every Brand ambassador and other members are so passionate about what they do and it inspires me a lot, that is the best part of Samsung Members.
Everyone in the community is working really hard to make this community the best.
As a new Brand Ambassador I assure everyone that I would never disappoint the community and always work hard to improve it.

19 Comments
jakariah
Active Level 6
Others
congratulations
0 Likes
Thej745
Active Level 4
Others
Thank you
0 Likes
jakariah