My First Post as a Brand Ambassador!

(Topic created on: 01-18-2021 06:16 PM)
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
Hello lovely fellow Members!

I am thrilled to have you all here!😊

I know most of the members knowing me very well.
And the same time also feel I don't need any further Introduction😎

BUT INSTEAD OF MY GREAT THOUGHT OF SELF PRAISING!😊
I introduced myself so you will get to know me a little bit better!
I am an accounting professional with private sector, so my profession indicate that I m a person with debit and credit and follow golden rules!😊😊But with those things I am equally interested in tech, gadgets specially in mobiles infact Samsung mobiles.

I am a user of Samsung devices since long time not only mobile but home appliances as well! So apart from members app my whole family is like Samsung members!

I am user of Samsung mobiles since long time and was having several J ,A & S series ,like S6edge so far, and currently using M30s. 

But I started my journey here in Samsung Members App last year February 2020, and gradually i am being a very active members and started to share my ideas via post/comments as per my capabilities, knowledge whatever I have so far, also gaining knowledge from fellow techie and expert members here.

And I must say after starting my journey here I am literally loving it equally like Samsung devices.
And i was overwhelmed when I got a call from Samsung community team to choose me as a BA.
And i was so excited when i get to know I have been selected as BA.

So my new journey started onwards as a BA( BRAND AMBASSADOR) 
and luckily I got a chance to be witness, among others BA's to attend Samsung most awaited epic events on 14th January 2021.

So since now I would like to bring my journey a way ahead with more valuable post/ideas.
I will try my best to the community by delivering good, informative content about Samsung/Samsung devices.
And also will try to make this place more better and interesting!

Hope you all read my post with full enthusiasm like I posted!😊😊

So please give me your good wishes! I am eagerly waiting......🙂🙂

And you can also ask your queries but just after your good wishes,😊 I will try to clear your query/ doubts.👍👍🙏
160 Comments
ak5har
Active Level 5
Others
Congratulations 🤝
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
thank you so much 🙏🤝🤝
A-
Expert Level 5
Others
congrats bro
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
thanks, thanks a lot😊🤝🤝
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Others
Congratulations for sharing your experience with all the members. It'll help others as a motivation
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
thank , thank you so much dear😊🤝🤝🙏
PRIZM
Community Manager
Options
Others
Congratulations. Keep up the good work.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others