Original topic:

DEX for Note 10 Lite

(Topic created on: 09-18-2020 12:03 AM)
kushtarvecha
Active Level 3
Options
Samsung DeX
Dear Samsung,
Note 10 lite is not a cheap phone by any means. I request Samsung on behalf of all the note 10 lite users to provide wireless DEX in upcoming updates. I know we can't have wired DEX as we dont have USB 3 but we can surely have wireless DEX
Note 9 had DEX
A90 is going to have DEX

I am sure Samsung will accept this small request.
#samsung
33 Comments
JD9557
Active Level 4
Samsung DeX
yes, we should also get dex
Dukebarkan
Active Level 1
Samsung DeX

That's right note 10 lite (sm-n770f) really deserves and need the wireless dex

I'm willing samsung to give it to the device before 2021 as the note 10 lite is a 2020 device!!

slimshady024
Active Level 1
Samsung DeX
Samsung should stop treating the note 10 lite like a step child and focus on maximizing the functionality of the phone.

Providing us dex wired or wireless is the way to go.

especially since they are providing it on A91 which is from an inferior range
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Samsung DeX
Though being recent buyer of Note 10 Lite , I would like to have DEX but I am almost sure that Samsung won't do it. I don't blame them as well.
Also Note 10 Lite is not cheap as in overall market but it is almost half priced compared to their flagships which is huge difference.

Samsung won't give their flagship exclusive features to lower end devices.
There is reason these phones are called "Lite".
Please don't take my comment in negative way but this is fact and we need to understand it.
kushtarvecha
Active Level 3
Samsung DeX
Samsung A90 is going to have it. is that a flagship in your opinion ?
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Samsung DeX
It has 5G and same processor as flagship when launched.
So much closer to flagship than Note 10 Lite.
It was launched with DEX support built-in.
0 Likes
Dukebarkan
Active Level 1
Samsung DeX

Timon

I'm completely disagree with you 

You're just referring to names of the devices wich is not logical at all :)

Lemme tell you sth

In my country regular s10 and note 10 lite both have a same price and also i have both of them tbh I'd rather to use my note 10 lite it's a 2020 device and it really meets my needs but comparing it to s10 there is a lack of DEX which is really needed snd I'm sure it deserves that

Harshiithooda
Active Level 3
Samsung DeX
Ok let me be clear A90 has Snapdragon 855 right so does s10lite then why s10lite doesn't have dex ? even if has flagship processor
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Samsung DeX
A90 was launched with DEX support built-in. S10 Lite , Note 10 Lite was not.
If you really missing DEX then you should have known it that Note 10 Lite, S10 Lite DO NOT have it and should have paid more and got other devices which have it.
Main point is what will be feature differentian if all devices get same features.
Again I will be happy if Samsung provides it but I am being realistic here and not hoping or asking for it.