Original topic:

Samsung Entertainer is BACK!

(Topic created on: 06-01-2023 10:09 PM)
theDonJoe
Active Level 5
Options
Promotions
After much waiting (and even more waiting), Samsung Entertainer is back!

Samsung Entertainer in Samsung Members

How to get your own Samsung Entertainer app filled with amazing 2-for-1 offers:

1. Within the Benefits section in your Samsung Members app, click on the Samsung Entertainer banner and scroll to the bottom. 

2. Click on Download Voucher and view the downloaded voucher. You can copy the activation voucher code in this screen. 

3. Download the Samsung Entertainer app, either via the Download App button in the same screen or from the Play Store.

4. After signing in with your existing Entertainer account or after creating your new Entertainer account, navigate to the Profile section via the main menu at the bottom. 

5. Under the My Account section, click on Activate Samsung ENTERTAINER Code and paste the activation code that was copied from Samsung Members. 

6. Activate and enjoy!
9 Comments
salmanul
Expert Level 2
Promotions
Great
salmanul
Expert Level 2
Promotions
Thanks for sharing
FaroOha
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
From where i wil got the code
sameerkapoor
Active Level 3
Promotions
The new entertainer galaxy aap so great
Xinord
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
The banner It's not showing
0 Likes
theDonJoe
Active Level 5
Promotions
The banner is no longer shown in the main community page, even if you have an eligible device.
Click on the Benefits header in the Community page and the Entertainer banner will be shown a little lower in the new screen that opens.Screenshot_20230826_121537_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20230826_121657_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
FaroOha
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I did not find this for the code where can i find it
0 Likes
theDonJoe
Active Level 5
Promotions
The banner is no longer shown in the main community page, even if you have an eligible device.
Click on the Benefits header in the Community page and the Entertainer banner will be shown a little lower in the new screen that opens.Screenshot_20230826_121537_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20230826_121657_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Members_NPHCnyM
Beginner Level 2
Promotions

I have a Galaxy S23 Ultra, but I don't see the coupon 

0 Likes