Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

S23 R2000 voucher

(Topic created on: 02-18-2023 02:12 PM)
jansenbcl
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
Does anyone know how to claim the R2000 voucher after you purchase the S23?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LebeseP
Active Level 6
Promotions
Under the discover tab, scroll all the way to the bottom until you get to the benefits section and click on the S23 offer and you should navigate through that page and you'll find the option to claim the R2000 voucher Screenshot_20230218_145440_Samsung Members.jpg

View solution in context

8 Comments
Solution
LebeseP
Active Level 6
Promotions
Under the discover tab, scroll all the way to the bottom until you get to the benefits section and click on the S23 offer and you should navigate through that page and you'll find the option to claim the R2000 voucher Screenshot_20230218_145440_Samsung Members.jpg
jansenbcl
Active Level 1
Promotions
Thank you for the assistance but I have claimed for the tab 6s already and the only info I find is to pre-order the S23 ultra.
0 Likes
LebeseP
Active Level 6
Promotions
Oh sorry, I thought that route would've worked🙏
0 Likes
jansenbcl
Active Level 1
Promotions
No worries, thanks anyway
Nicky_sam03
Options
Promotions

Hi jansenbcl

Thank you for reaching out to us.

If you are having issues claiming for your R2000 voucher on your Members app, please contact promotions support on 087 655 0515 | 087 655 0512.

0 Likes
jansenbcl
Active Level 1
Promotions
Thank you for the feedback. I have done so but they cannot even confirm weather I am on the list.
0 Likes
PREASHEN21
Active Level 1
Promotions
Unfortunately I have made several calls with no joy in trying to obtain my voucher with agents tellin me that I meet requirements however e-store online are still processing my claim going 15 days from date of purchase of my S23 ultra and I have received my tab S6 however that's the only outstanding promotion claim which looks like it's never going to reach me 🙄
0 Likes
jansenbcl
Active Level 1
Promotions
Hi all, the voucher was only for those who registered to watch the launch of the S23 as well as purchased a S23 too. I have received my R2 000 voucher.
0 Likes