Original topic:

S23 Ultra Promotion Terms

(Topic created on: 03-14-2023 11:35 AM)
AllNicknamesTaken
Active Level 4
Options
Promotions
Hi All,

So I'm curious. When contemplating buying the S23 Ultra, the promotion said, you would get the Tab S6 Lite Wi-Fi and R1000 in Samsung rewards. You would have to register for the rewards though.

I purchased directly from the Samsung Online store and in my cart, it said I qualified for rewards points as a Samsung Member, so I thought I would get the rewards points and R1000.

When I tried to register for my rewards the field where you would select where you purchased your device didn't have an option for ordering directly from the online store. 

When my Ultra was delivered, the Tab S6 was also delivered at the same time. 14 days later I received my Samsung Member points, but not the R1000 reward. I've seen some people commenting on here that they received a R2000 rewards voucher. 

So now I'm curious if the R2000 reward was for purchasing from a specific vendor or is a promotion for some customers only?
4 Comments
Nicky_sam03
Options
Promotions

Hi AllNicknamesTaken

Thank you for reaching out to us.

The R1000 rewards points is separate. Please use the link below to check if it is allocated;

https://www.samsung.com/za/rewards/

Click on "Join Now" then login your Samsung account, you should see your balances. If the rewards are not allocated, please share your order number so I can escalate for you

0 Likes
Promotions
Hi Nicky, thanks for taking this up for me. It's definitely not reflecting. This is my order number: ZA230211-07687956
0 Likes
Promotions
Hi Nicky, any feedback regarding this?
0 Likes
Promotions
??? Nicky_sam03
0 Likes