Original topic:

S23 Complimentary Subscriptions UAE

(Topic created on: 02-14-2023 10:40 PM)
Dannii01
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
Anyone else struggling to redeem the complimentary subscriptions promised when pre-ordering the S23?

Spotify - can't find this at all on the benefits page
YouTube - says 4 months free trial but when I click the link I can only get 1 month free
The Entertainer- this worked fine, but it's for Samsung's version of the app, not the main one

Thanks!

19 Comments
Mutaz
Active Level 2
Promotions
When I preorderd my s23 they promised me to get 2 years of samsung care.
Surprisely I found that they give only access to subscribe on there samsung care! That's mean i should pay for samsung care So I actually get shocked.
about YouTube I didn't try to get the free trail because already I'm subscribed.
0 Likes
Arslan8433
Active Level 1
Promotions
I call yesterday samsung they told me after 1st march all user will get 2 years samsung care so we have to wait untill 1st march
Mutaz
Active Level 2
Promotions
Thanks for the info!
0 Likes
Dannii01
Active Level 1
Promotions
I got my Samsung Care almost straight away (a week after collecting it from store). They took my IMEI number so they could register it
0 Likes
Mubarak_A
Active Level 3
Promotions
Yes, i see the YouTube is 4month free, but there is nothing only the regular 1 month trail, and the TOD 3 month subscription is worked.
Rinsoy
Active Level 6
Promotions
Youtube 4 months subscription only for new accounts i think..
Dannii01
Active Level 1
Promotions
I think I have short trial previously, so that might be why.
0 Likes
Mubarak_A
Active Level 3
Promotions
This is doesn't make sense 😐. It's like a gift, so there is no role for a gift
0 Likes
BadYBad
Beginner Level 4
Promotions
Kindly can you tell me how did you recieved the subscriptions? I pre ordered and didn't get any notifications about them. Where do I check?
0 Likes