NicolaDoubleU
Active Level 1

Any suggestions welcome.  I'm at my wits end here.  Device is registered/verified.  I go onto the "Claim here" section, complete all relevant information and when I submit, I get told the email address is incorrect/error?  I've uninstalled the app, cleared cache etc and now am willing to sell my soul to get this claim through.  Any ideas please? 

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
eedgan
Active Level 1
Hi. I had the same issue. I think you need to register first. Once I had a Samsung account I just scanned my fingerprint and it auto completed some fields including email. I think it's a way to validate your email address. Are you already registered?

View solution in original post

Maps_sam07

Hi  NicolaDoubleU

Please ensure that your are using your Samsung Account email address to register for the claim. 

If issue still persists, please take a screenshot of the error and email it to verify@samsun.com 

Also include your Names Delivery address, Model and serial number, IMEI number and the proof of purchase

4 Comments
eedgan
Active Level 1
Hi. I had the same issue. I think you need to register first. Once I had a Samsung account I just scanned my fingerprint and it auto completed some fields including email. I think it's a way to validate your email address. Are you already registered?

Maps_sam07

Hi  NicolaDoubleU

Please ensure that your are using your Samsung Account email address to register for the claim. 

NicolaDoubleU
Active Level 1
I've registered as well as logged in with correct e mail address. Still no luck

If issue still persists, please take a screenshot of the error and email it to verify@samsun.com 

Also include your Names Delivery address, Model and serial number, IMEI number and the proof of purchase