Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Redeeming Promotional Items

(Topic created on: 02-23-2021 03:44 PM)
NicolaDoubleU
Active Level 2
Options
Promotions

Any suggestions welcome.  I'm at my wits end here.  Device is registered/verified.  I go onto the "Claim here" section, complete all relevant information and when I submit, I get told the email address is incorrect/error?  I've uninstalled the app, cleared cache etc and now am willing to sell my soul to get this claim through.  Any ideas please? 

5 Comments
Solution
eedgan
Active Level 2
Promotions
Hi. I had the same issue. I think you need to register first. Once I had a Samsung account I just scanned my fingerprint and it auto completed some fields including email. I think it's a way to validate your email address. Are you already registered?
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi  NicolaDoubleU

Please ensure that your are using your Samsung Account email address to register for the claim. 

0 Likes
NicolaDoubleU
Active Level 2
Promotions
I've registered as well as logged in with correct e mail address. Still no luck
0 Likes
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

If issue still persists, please take a screenshot of the error and email it to verify@samsun.com 

Also include your Names Delivery address, Model and serial number, IMEI number and the proof of purchase

BaronD
Active Level 3
Promotions

I'm still waiting for my TV and copies of all call transcripts to lodge a formal complaint for 4 months now. Such an embarrassment and no one in the call centre helps for real. Honestly reflects badly on Samsung South Africa as a whole. False promises, false apologies and repeated bad service. Imagine I bought my TV in the airtime I wasted. 

0 Likes