Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Promotional Items

(Topic created on: 01-23-2021 11:37 AM)
F23G
Active Level 6
Options
Promotions
On the 29th November I posted some comments about the poor quality of feedback and number of complaints being reflected on this forum specifically with regards to Promotional items. 42 people complained in October and 41 in November. I received one reply from a Maps Sam 07 stating my concerns were being addressed. I still see a lot of people complaining about non receipt of wearables and TVs AND how to go about redeeming codes etc. The Marketing Strategy continues with Moderators and Community posting ads for the latest Samsung products. 

In December 20 people posted their dissatisfaction about the process and now in January 2021, 19 people have complained. Yet, people show an interest in Samsung products. Hear this, these are loyal customers and in some cases have spent over 25 000-00 on a phone. The least that can be done is to provide CLARITY on the promotion process. Placing an asterisk (*) on the ad doesn't suffice, if you carry on with this Marketing style, you're going to lose customers. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Give people all the info. Post it on the Tips section of this App.
3 Comments
isitme
Active Level 7
Promotions
Well put.
Reading through these various complaints and the lack thereof of feedback makes one wonder whether Samsung cares to monitor these platforms.

The UI 2.5 update is another case in point that needed more clarity.
0 Likes
F23G
Active Level 6
Promotions
Good news hey. It's about time.👍
0 Likes
isitme
Active Level 7
Promotions
received the TV at last..
0 Likes